- LC-MS/MS determination of pantothenic acid, biotin, folates, inositol, nucleotides, carnitine, acrylamide, solanine/chaconine, glyphosate, AMPA, glufosinate, tropane alkaloids, pyrrolizidine alkaloids, cannabinoids, and softeners
- LC-LC-GC-MS/MS determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH)
- LC-GC coupling for analysing sterols and mineral oil hydrocarbons
- Multimethod for simultaneous determination of vitamins B1, B2 and B6 in baby food using LC-MS/MS
- qPCR for determination of legionella (differentiating between living/dead)
- Permeation test (migration testing of packaging materials)
- GCxGC-TOF coupling for identifying unknown components.
The challenge of constantly providing clients with new and innovative solutions is met by our fundamental research activities. We acquire public funding for research projects in fields which are very much the focus of current research, and then successfully implement them with partners from universities, public and/or private research facilities, as well as partners from industry. The results of this collaboration often shine a light on future trends, which can then be used to benefit our clients.