- Screening methods using real-time PCR for fast detection of pathogens; molecular biological findings can then be verified on request by cultures
- Identification, differentiation, and subtyping of pathogens
- Screening methods for general verification of genetically modified organisms (GMO)
- Qualitative and quantitative verification of GMO
- Qualitative identification of animal species and determining the relative proportion of, for example, beef, pork, lamb, goat, horse, turkey, chicken, duck, goose, and water buffalo
- Fish species identification using Sanger sequencing
- Verification of 14 allergens subject to labelling
Detailed information on our services can be found in our list of services.