Process Validation relies on tailor-suited studies providing actionable data to ensure the effectiveness of processes to minimize the risks and ensure safety of finished products.
During this free webinar organized by Mérieux NutriSciences, Process Validation’s benefits will be introduced over:
- a comprehensive approach of the topic and why it reinforces your food safety management
- various case studies and the outcomes for any industrials interested in implementing a food safety plan. Among them: Cleaning Process Validation to avoid allergens in your product, Heat Treatment Validation to assure effective reduction of Salmonella in low moisture products, Disinfection Process Validation (bacteria and virus).
Join Mérieux NutriSciences’ webinar: “Process Validation: the efficient way to increase your food safety” led by our experts: Anna Torrent and Christophe Dufour and get answers to your questions.
The goal of this webinar is to present to attendees about process validation:
- What it is
- How it works
- When they should require this service
- Why they should require this service
- The expected outcome: increasing companies’ food safety
During this event, the GKA (global key accounts) and KA (key accounts) are key targets.
Quality departments are focused, especially decision takers like managers and directors for industries with a kill step as a CCP or Pre-Requisite program (examples about: dry products, cleaning process in front allergens, disinfection process in front of bacteria and virus).
Second webinar in October/November with a focus on how companies can evaluate suppliers Process Validation.
Subscribe to the free webinar