In accordance with the allergen management system, the use and handling of allergenic ingredients, as well as a risk analysis on allergens that inadvertently entered, must be examined, regulated and finally documented. The Institut Kirchhoff Berlin GmbH would be pleased to assist you in answering the following questions:
- What ingredients contain allergens?
- Are these ingredients required in production?
- Couldn’t these ingredients be replaced by allergen-free components?
- Is there a risk from inadvertent entry of allergens?
- How can such entries be avoided?
- How high is their content in the end product?
- Depending on the content, is a label required?
Within the framework of inspections in your business, carried out by our trained staff, we check that your allergen management systems are observed. The results are documented and assessed in inspection reports. We then present notes and suggestions on remedying any noted deviations from the applicable regulations, and on request, supporting you in their implementation.