The Institut Kirchhoff Berlin GmbH is your competent adviser when it comes to food legislation. Our team of friendly, professionally qualified staff would be pleased to assist with your questions, whether they relate to manufacture, composition or marketing and promotion – from raw materials right up to the product in its finished packaging.
- Assessment and evaluation of the composition of foodstuffs, cosmetics, utensils and water (drinking water, pool water, waste water) according to applicable national, European and international food legislation
- Examination of the declaration
- Advice on creating analysis plans
- Creation of test reports and expert reports (German and English languages)
- Examination of marketability and creation of marketability attestations and certificates
- Examination and assessment of cross checks
- Well-founded professional, comprehensive advice appropriate to your individual questions and problems
- Qualified, objective analysis and assessment
- Consistent high qualification of staff due to regular training in food legislation and involvement in various panels and bodies
- Personal service
- Client satisfaction thanks to expertise and total dedication
Profit from our many years’ experience, expertise and independence.
Accredited inspection agency
Since 2013, we have been accredited to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17020 for carrying out inspections of a wide group of products. All requirements of an inspection centre of type A have been met. As well as maintenance of quality standards, this also means that the inspection centre’s staff undertake their advisory duties without having any influence on their independent, expert judgement, that is to say, no inspections of samples are carried out if the independent decision made in the assessment has been influenced by prior advice.