The main objective of the EU’s hygiene package is to ensure a high level of consumer protection with respect to the safety of foodstuffs. In order to protect public health, these regulations contain common basic principles, requirements for the structure, operation and hygiene of businesses, storage and transport conditions and the health mark.
The Institut Kirchhoff Berlin GmbH offers you the following services to aid you with your hygiene management:
- Implementation of inspections in your business by our trained staff, to check that food hygiene regulations and regulations relating to food law are adhered to. The results are documented and assessed in inspection reports. Presenting notes and suggestions on remedying any noted deviations from the applicable regulations, and on request, supporting you in their implementation.
- Inspection of environmental hygiene by taking specimens and swabs as well as airborne germ measurements.
- Inspections of your compressed air with relation to germ and mineral oil content.
- In the framework of the German Infection Protection Act (IfSG), training on questions of food hygiene and the use of HACCP principles in accordance with the requirements of EC Directive 852/2004 on food hygiene
- Advice on food hygiene
- Advice on creating and implementing your company’s own HACCP concept