With the help of our research and development department, we promptly and skillfully react to current analytical questions and client requests, and are able to rapidly establish new analysis procedures. Requirements for which no analytical standards currently exist, or where they only exist in scientific publications, will be quickly developed using the instruments we have at our disposal and then integrated into our range of services. Thanks to our 48 flexible accredited inspection areas, we are able to expand our range of cutting-edge services with quality and expertise.
Selection of methods that were developed and validated in-house:
- LC-MS/MS determination of pantothenic acid, biotin, folate, inositol, nucleotides, carnitine, acrylamide, solanine/chaconine, glyphosate, AMPA, glufosinate, tropane alkaloids, pyrrolizidine alkaloids, cannabinoids and plasticizers
- LC-LC-GC-MS/MS determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH)
- LC-GC coupling for analysing sterols and mineral oil hydrocarbons
- LC-MS/MS multimethods for the simultaneous quantification of vitamins B1, B2, and B6 in baby food
- qPCR for the quantification of legionella with living/dead distinction
- Permeation testing (migration testing of packaging materials)
- GCxGC-TOF-MS coupling for identification of unknown components
Thanks to our active participation in panels, such as the groups of the GDCh and § 64 LFGB, and several DIN working groups, we are always up to date with current analytical standards and quickly implement changes to them. Analysis methods established in the course of routine are regularly examined for optimisation potential relating to sensitivity, simplification of lab processes, sample throughput and reduction in time expenses.
In order to always offer our customers new and innovative solutions, the experts from our research and development department are also active in different fields of fundamental research. For this purpose we raise public funds for research projects on current and important subject areas, which we realize successfully with different partners from universities, public and federal research institutions, as well as associates in industry. Our customers directly benefit from the obtained sophisticated and often visionary research, which allows us to continue shaping the future on all areas where we have extensive expertise competently and independently.
Selection of current third-party funded projects:
- Development of a method for the quantification of hazelnut in different foods - Zentrales Innovationsprogramm Mittelstand (ZIM) - Förderkennzeichen ZU4544501SK8
- Development of a summation method for ergot alkaloids - Zentrales Innovationsprogramm Mittelstand (ZIM) - Förderkennzeichen F4544502SB8
The work carried out in our research and development department therefore secures constant optimisation and expansion of our range of analyses, therefore providing the utmost competence and flexibility.